TomTom has revealed some interesting experiences since “Break Free” has been launched 2 weeks ago!
It appears that not only the clients are having fun, but so too the TomTom staff!
- TomTom had a launch party for the store sales guys, a press conference, training sessions and then and kicked off with the social media networks.
- A 2 week radio advert took place from May 30 to June 11 on 6 radio stations country wide.
- There are 26 Break free branded cars which are driving around the Gauteng busy intersections.
- There have been a number of trade ins already and the social media has been busy.
TomTom South Africa Social Media Update on Break Free
The Facebook fans are now at 2 646 friends, 439 visits the past week, the Facebook activity is up by 10% since the start of the promotion.
TomTom South Africa has 901 Twitter followers, and a significant increase in interaction and traffic on Twitter.
Clients are invited to visit and “like” the links, and to even make a video.
Promo: www.tomtom.com/breakfreepromo or click from the Trade In tab on the mini site.
The first local video’s have been uploaded and more are being uploaded by the end of this week
- Girls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br3RFLH__g8 – 596 likes
- Bollywood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPyfHsnMMjo – 253 likes
- Rapper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXyxFJXLf0 – 643 likes
- Kurt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTsvowWky_4 – 291 likes
Thank you for your support and participation in this campaign, look out the more activities and events to follow to spread the Break free message.